Customer and team safety are our top priority, as you know we have made changes to how we do things due to COVID-19. These measures are constantly reviewed and there will be changes as we go forward but please bear with us.
Our ‘new normal’:
- You can pre-book by phoning or emailing us, our contact details can be found here. These are the best options for a prompt response.
- When booking for dining please do take note of our food service hours. Food service hours can be found here.
- If you have booked a table outside these are made at the customer’s own risk due to the unpredictability of our weather and the possibility of being unable to move you indoors.
- If you have booked a table and arrive early we will not always be able to accommodate you if we are fully booked and your table is still occupied, so please be patient and bare with us.
- Customers will need to provide contact details for the Government Track and Trace program, which will be kept for 21 days and are thereafter destroyed. This can be done either by filling out a form with your host/hostess on arrival or scanning the QR code on your table, this is now law.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the premises.
- Social distancing measures are in place and we ask that you maintain social distancing at all times.
- Disposable menus are provided. However, we do ask where possible that you scan the QR code on your table to view our menus.
- We are only taking bookings for tables of up to six people, this is now law.
- Table service is in operation and we ask that you remain seated both indoors and outdoors except for visits to the toilets.
- Card payments are preferred but we are able to take cash payments.
For yours and everyone’s enjoyment we ask that you adhere to these guidelines. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your cooperation.